Delivering the Next Generation of Multiplatform TV
Now in its sixth year, the IPTV World Forum is has an established reputation for high quality and sizeable yet focussed audiences – the leading event for multiplatform TV.
The IPTV World Forum is the only place to meet all the key decision makers from all the IPTV markets in one place.
Now featuring over 170 speakers, including 110 service providers from 30 countries!
All speakers are leading international experts from telecoms, cable, satellite and mobile operators and leading content owners.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Hybrid Broadcast & IP
- Service Drivers – The Business of TV & IP
- Minimising OPEX in IPTV
- Enhancing the Home Experience
- IP Cable
- Service Innovation
- Mobile TV
- Optimising the Network for Video
- Broadband TV – Brining the Best of the Internet to the TV Screen
- Connected Home
- Content Delivery Networks