The 2011 Mobile World Congress website has launched! Tour the site to learn about exciting new details for the must-attend event in the mobile industry.
As you will see on the site, the theme of MWC 2011 is Leading the Transformation. This phrase celebrates the unprecedented change happening in our industry, which has evolved well beyond simple voice communications. With incredible advancements in the areas of mobile apps, mHealth, mobile money and others, we are truly improving lives and changing the world.
Other MWC updates:
- Conference: In 2011, our conference agenda will showcase dynamic speakers from a broad range of companies, and will feature in-depth sessions covering the industry’s key growth areas.Confirmed speakers for 2011 include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman, CEO and President, AT&T
- Li Yue, President, China Mobile
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman and CEO, Google
- Paul Jacobs, Chairman and CEO, Qualcomm
- Jack Dorsey, CEO, Square
- Evan Williams, CEO, Twitter
- Return of App Planet: Building on the success of App Planet at MWC 2010, we will again make App Planet the Centre of the Apps Universe. App Planet promises to be even more exciting as we pull together the key players in one place at one time. We are currently working on three completely new components for App Planet that will attract new and different portions of the apps community…details coming soon! Join the Planet!