16 December 2014
InAVation Awards Project finalists in six categories have been announced ahead of the 2015 event that will be held in Amsterdam on February 10, 2015.
Four finalists were shortlisted in each of the following categories with the exception of Visitor Attraction, where an overwhelming number of very strong entries forced the judges to nominate six projects.
Winners will be revealed on February 10 when the InAVation Awards is held at the Gashouder at Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam on the first evening of ISE. More than 700 international guests comprising system integrators, consultants, end user management and distributors will attend the fully inclusive event. Book a place now and benefit from early booking rates.
Voting remains open for the Technology categories of the awards so make your choice here. All voters will be put into a prize draw for a chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to the event.
Keep an eye on the InAVate website where the remaining finalists and a new award category will be revealed soon.
Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to all finalists.
Finalists in 2015 InAVation Project Awards
- eyevis UK Ltd – Glasgow Operations Centre, UK
- JSC CROC incorporated – Situation center creation for OJSC Central Suburban Passenger Transportation Company, Russia
- Lamasatech – DHL Bahrain Flight Departing Signage Solution, Bahrain
- Polymedia-Kazakhstan – Kyzylorda akkymat Situation Center, Kazakhstan
Government & Public Sector
- Feltech – Immersive Learning Facilities for Babcock and the London Fire Brigade, UK
- Jacot Audiovisueel – Nuclear Security Summit 2014, the Netherlands
- LLC “Atanor” – Multi-purpose hall of MIA All-Russian Institute of Advanced Studies, Russia
- RIWA (INTSOUND LLC) – Hall of Plenum and Press Center for the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, Russia
Leisure & Entertainment
- AVITECH CO – The Bela Lugosi Cinema Project, Romania
- International New Technical Est. (INTE) – Palestine Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Theater, State of Palestine
- Polymedia – Sochi-2014 Olympic Games Main Press Center, Russia
- Telmaco SA – National Theater of Bahrain, Bahrain
- AV MEDIA – Olympic Park Sochi – Letna 2014, Czech Republic
- Maxin10sity – iMapp Bucharest 555, Romania
- POOLgroup – Nu Skin Gala Dinner, UAE
- Viking – Multimedia art performances of Sergey Kuryokhin award presentations and KURYOKHIN NEXT, Russia
- Asimetrik Sound Lighting and Visual Systems Company – MOIPARK, Turkey
- DJ Willrich Ltd – Bletchley Park refurbishment – Project Neptune Cyber Security, UK
- Electrosonic – The Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre, UK
- Simworx – The Lost Temple, Germany
- Stouenborg ApS – Maritime Museum, Denmark
- Unita C1 – Cinecittà World, Italy
- Beaver Group – EAT Digital Menus, UK
- EDIGMA – Mercedes-Benz Brand Store, Portugal
- Inition – South Bank Tower, UK
- MCS – BMW Showroom, UK