Tag Archives: live streams
Cable Congress offers an extensive congress programme featuring top executives from the cable, technology, content and new media industries. With more than 40 visionary speakers coming from Europe, the US and Asia, Cable Congress provides insight on the latest developments in the fields of strategy, investments, technology, marketing, content andregulation.
The exhibition at Cable Congress will feature the latest cable technology and will showcase various content players.
You can join a group of over 750 current and future industry leaders and network with your peers at the exclusive Cable Congress Gala Party hosted by cablecom, Lounge Bar, buffet lunches or coffee breaks.
Cable Congress 2011 will take place in Lucerne, Zurichfrom the 15-17th February 2011. The innovative location of KKL Luzern, right in the heart of Lucerne, boasts a world renown venue which is directly connected to Zurich airport.
- 09.45 – 10.45
- 11.00 – 11.15
- Manuel Kohnstamm, President, Cable Europe
- 11.15 – 12.30
- Michael Fries, Chief Executive Officer, Liberty Global
- Rosalia Portela, Chief Executive Officer, ONO
- Paul Liao, Chief Executive Officer, CableLabs
- Bernard Dijkhuizen, Chief Executive Officer, Ziggo
- Bill Roedy, former Chairman and Chief Executive, MTV Networks International
- Moderator: Theresa Wise, Founder, T Wise Consulting
Panel Discussion: A View From The Top
- 12.30 – 14.00
- 14.00 – 14.30
- Tom Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, TiVo — interview by Aaron Heslehurst, Presenter, BBC World News
BBC Business Interview: Tom Rogers, CEO TiVo
- 14.30 – 15.30
- Balan Nair, Chief Technology Officer, Liberty Global
- Tom Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, TiVo
- Abe Peled, Chief Executive Officer, NDS Group
- Andrew Barron, Chief Operating Officer, Virgin Media
- Moderator: Lorenz Glatz, Chief Technology Officer, Kabel Deutschland
Digital Home Strategies (Panel 2)
- 15.30 – 16:15
- 16.15 – 16.45
- Dr. Adrian von Hammerstein, Chief Executive Officer, Kabel Deutschland Holding AG
Capturing the Cable Opportunity
- 16.45 – 17.00
- Caroline van Weede, Managing Director, Cable Europe
Closing Day One
- 18.30 –
Visit us at IBC in stand 7.G41 – September 10-14 in Amsterdam – to learn how our solutions for transforming and delivering media can help you increase your productivity, streamline your workflows and maximize the quality and value of your content. We’ll be showcasing solutions from live Web, mobile and IPTV to powerful file-based workflows and efficient, cost-saving, IP-based media delivery.
TV One will be showing a host of exciting new products and features on our stand 7.C27
3D Processing Possibilities with CORIO Technology
TV One demonstrates 3D processing possibilites at IBC using our exclusive CORIO technology.
See how TV One products can scale 3D resolutions, produce 3D images of live video using two standard 2D cameras, insert picture-in-picture windows into 3D resolutions to appear “floating” in front of the background video, transcode between various types of 3D resolutions for alternative transmission methods.
live demonstrations and discuss possibilities of future products and features with our Technical Sales Team. What 3D processing products would you like to see developed?
Cost-Effective Video Wall Solutions
Video processing plays a major role in video wall setup and TV One demonstrates how our products provide various solutions during IBC.
Using four standard video wall monitors in a 2×2 arrangement and CORIO2 processors, visually creative Video Wall displays can be achieved with many extra features such as additional picture in picture windows of any size and position, insertion of logos, overlaying of keyed graphics and more, without the use of traditional and expensive video wall equipment.
The new C2-2375A universal 3G-SDI converter will be showcased throughout IBC, illustrating the premium scaling and conversion capabilities of the CORIO2 processing engine.